EMO-LOG GmbH was founded in 2011 and is a subsidiary of EMO-TRANS GmbH. We currently employ 60 people at our locations in Emsdetten and Münster.
Logistics is one of the most important global growth industries. With its outstanding competencies, EMO-LOG is at the forefront of this sector – thanks especially to its distinctive customer-oriented solutions and its comprehensive service with full customs clearance for a variety of renowned customers in the online mail order industry.
With continuous improvement, we take impressive strides to make sure that we maintain and further enhance this competitive edge. Not only to secure the market position of our customers, but also for the sustainable benefit of our employees.
We are looking for forward-looking colleagues who are ready to tread new paths with us and share our desired to win!
To support our team in our Emsdetten branch, we are looking for several several Trainees in Forwarding and Logistics Services (m/w/d) to start on 08/01/2022.
As a forwarding agent, you organize national and international freight transport. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, you must draw up schedules, select suitable means of transport, and take care of formalities. Preparing contracts and calculating prices are also part of your job.
Since you will also be in close contact with customers in this profession, you will also learn how to look after and advise these customers during your training as a forwarding agent at our company. You will also learn which means of transport are suitable for which goods and how to process payment transactions.
Good forwarding and logistics service agents are in demand at all transport hubs around the world. You can choose your own professional future: in the domestic sector, in European export and import business, in worldwide air and sea freight ,or in logistics management.
What do you need?
- You have a good school-leaving certificate (vocational diploma, business school, university entrance qualification)
- You have a good knowledge of geography and a good general knowledge
- You are flexible, willing to learn, and enjoy working in a motivated team
What do we offer you?
- Practical and high-quality training in motivated teams
- A chance to acquire professional, social, and intercultural skills
- Individual support
- Coverage of textbook costs
- Committed training supervisors
- Coverage of costs for exam preparation courses for the final exam
- Very good chances of being accepted
- Shorter training period possible by agreement
If you would like to be part of our team, send us your complete application documents by email to email@example.com
We look forward to your application!